The Awards Ceremony is on 12th June 2018 at Hotel Renaissance, Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria (for entries) for Retech Startup Awards 2018
- The start-up should be a legal entity that has been in existence for at least one year and not more than seven years.
- Applicant/s must be Indian Nationals who are residents of India and must be above 18 years of age.
- Turnover should not exceed INR 25 crore.
- The solution offered should be applicable to retail.
- The solution should be innovative, add value to customers and should be commercial.
- The solution should be beyond the idea stage, address a clear opportunity, and have a scalable transactional model.
* Any other criteria as decided by Jury
** Decision of RAI Jury regarding terms & conditions, eligibility and selection will be deemed final
***The organisers hold the right to eliminate or modify categories as per nominations received.
- 1st level screening
- Last date for entries 20th May 2018
- Preliminary Jury will shortlist 10 entries
- Shortlisted 10 entries will be announced on 1st June 2018
- Shortlisted 10 start-ups will give final presentation on 12th June 2018
- Final Jury will select Top 3 start-ups
- Top 3 start-ups will be awarded on 12th June 2018
For any query regarding the Awards, please email to email@example.com